Image: Array or
Partner | Salem
Doug Parham, CPA, is a Tax Partner in SingerLewak's Salem, OR office.
ExperienceDoug began with BC+S since 1977. He became a CPA in 1979 and a partner of the firm in 1991. He merged with the firm into SingerLewak in 2020. With ample experience in the field, Doug enjoys helping clients understand how they can make meaningful and beneficial decisions in their lives or business activities. His areas of expertise include:
- tax planning and return preparation services for individuals, business entities, trusts, nonprofit organizations, and employee benefit plans.
- assurance services – financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations for local governments, nonprofit organizations, employee benefit plans, and family-owned or small businesses.
Education & Affiliations
- B.S. in Business Administration (accounting and finance, with a minor in computer science), Oregon State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Licensed Municipal Auditor, Oregon Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Lifetime membership honoree
- OCPA Legislative Action Committee
- Rotary Club of Salem, Member
- Salem Rotary Foundation, Board Member
- Rotary Triathlon of Salem, Treasurer
- Salem Chamber of Commerce Executive Leadership Council