Brad Bingenheimer, CPA is the lead Assurance Partner in SingerLewak's Salem, OR office.
ExperienceBrad specializes in audits of local governments and financial institutions, prepares complex tax returns for corporations and wealthy individuals. He is a partner in the firm, active on the OSCPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Strategic Interest Team and serves as the Treasurer for the Oregon State Hospital Museum of Mental Health. Away from the office, Brad enjoys scuba diving and traveling.
Education & Affiliations
- B.S. in Business Administration, Portland State University
- Oregon Municipal Auditor
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon
- Oregon Society of CPAs (OSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- OSCPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Strategic Interest Team
- Oregon State Board of Accountancy Peer Review Oversight Committee