Image: Array or
Partner | Salem
Skip Neill, MCSE, is a Partner in SingerLewak's Salem, OR office.
ExperienceSkip has been with the firm since 1998 and has more than 25 years of experience in the technology field. Skip joined BC+S in 1998 and became a partner in April 2012. Previously the Integrator at BC+S, he merged with the firm into SingerLewak in 2020. Skip and his wife have five grown children and are blessed with three granddaughters that bring great joy to life! Outside of work Skip is involved in leadership and children’s ministry at his church. In his spare time, he enjoys golf (most days), kayaking, cycling, reading, and exploring the beauty of the great Northwest.
Education & Affiliations
- Associate of Applied Science Degree, Electronics Engineering Technology, ITT
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member – I.T. Section
- Oregon Society of CPAs, Associate Member
- Leadership Salem, class of 2013