Public companies are being held increasingly accountable by the Securities and Exchange Commission, shareholders, analysts and regulators for their financial reporting and practices. More prevalent than ever, public company auditors, internal controls and financial reporting are scrutinized to ensure that public companies are investing the effort and resources to ensure accurate presentation of financial information.
Business Sectors Includes:
Many of our public company clients have operations throughout the U.S. and internationally and are operating in numerous industries. At SingerLewak we specialize in serving public companies and we are one of the best alternatives to the international accounting firms. We understand the demands placed upon public companies by the increasing complexity in accounting, the changing regulatory environment and complex internal control guidelines.
Our professionals are dedicated to providing expert and timely guidance on the complexities of SEC compliance. We understand the need to be cost effective and estimate our fees by using a risk-based audit approach tailored to each client.
Public company services and extensive experience in:
- Initial and Secondary Public Offerings
- Integrated audits of internal control over financial reporting
- SOX 404 implementation and maintenance
- Consulting on technical accounting matters
- Goodwill and intangible asset valuations
- Stock option valuations
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, including roll-up transactions
- Income tax provision preparation
- SOC and IT audits